Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How quickly do you as an individual go through a bar of bath soap?

i think i might be going through soap waaay too quickly, especially since i use a wash cloth.How quickly do you as an individual go through a bar of bath soap?
usually a month and a half?, i use a washcloth too.How quickly do you as an individual go through a bar of bath soap?
Depends on the brand.





When I can get my hands on Dalan Spring Freshness, one bar lasts me seven days.





When DSF is unavailable, I use Dial for Men, which lasts four to five days.
i think it shouldnt matter..but a bar aweek or more,,this means ur very clean...i take as shower every 2 days cuz i dry my own natural oils out..
I go through about one every three to four weeks...wash cloths can use it up faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment