Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pamolive dish soap in bath?

would it be a bad idea to take a bubble bath with the palmolive aroma therapy dish soap im 9 m pregnant and absolutely am obsessed with the scent and it actually calms and sooths me?Pamolive dish soap in bath?
Well considering its gental its probally not going to casue any harm. My aunts and grandparents used to use Pamolive on the kids when we were younger for cleaning if they ran out of regular soap. They weren't rich so at times they had to improvise and it never killed us. However I'm older now and being that my circumstances are different I would never do that. If your uncertain cal and ask your doctor!Pamolive dish soap in bath?
Ha ha.. pregnancy is a crazy thing! I don't believe it's going to hurt you as long as you don't ingest it. It may really dry out your skin though.. If you do chose to do it, be sure to read the warning labels and rub yourself down with Vitamine E lotion, or some type when you get out! :)
The bubbles won't last very long... but other than that there's really nothing wrong with taking a bath in dish soap water. I used to take bubble baths in dish soap water all the time. It won't hurt you, it's detergent.
Maybe you could look around for something with the same 'ingredients' in it. Maybe even something by palmolive..?
I wouldn't do it, that stuff gives me a rash just from doing dishes, let alone soaking in it.
i use dish soap all the time for bubbles.
  • trilogy
  • 1 comment:

    1. I been using for a few days now.Nothings happen so far.

      ReplyDelete