Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What do you use......? Bar soap or liquid soap in the shower/bath.....?

Currently i have a bar of Dove...a bar of Caress...a bottle of soft soap Cashmire and a bottle of Japaneese Cheery Blossum from Bath and Body that I am using...and I love them all.....What do you use......? Bar soap or liquid soap in the shower/bath.....?
Bar soap, shampoo and a loofa. I used to get some awesome shower stuff from ShiKai, but it is SO expensive...What do you use......? Bar soap or liquid soap in the shower/bath.....?
Liquid soap and only liquid soap.


Bacteria can actually live on bar soap, so if you share bar soap with anyone else, you could be rubbing their bacteria all over yourself instead of getting clean.


(We cultured the surface of bars of soap in a microbiology class and found staph and e-coli on the surface of the soap, eww)
I have a liquid soap collect, including some different Caress, Booth Pomegranate (great smell!!!), and a few others........
Bar soap-------------shower
i'm using some liquid, something called pure grace. also there's a bar of lavender soap, and my husbands irish spring....
I prefer liquid soap myself, chocolate amber from Bath and Body is my favorite! :)
i use shower gel body soap....Vanilla Creme Carmel followed with same lotion and body spray...i also carry a small bottle of the same spray in my purse!
Gotta have liquid, and we have seven kinds in the tub plus my shampoo and conditioner!
Liquid.
it depends sometimes i am tired of bar soap and then i will use liquid.for a change.
only liquid





bars of soap leave residue on your walls and tub which is very hard to get off. Liquid doesnt really do that as much
Liquid soap : )
Liquid soap
Liquid soap
Liquid, the bar doesn't stay put..
Bar soap, my wife uses a lotion from Bath and Body Works.
Liquid soap.
I use liquid cause I feel like its more sanitary
Bar soap, I never feel I have done anything with the liquid
Bar soap.


Rose P.
Bar
Bar of Irish Sping
Soap and then gel.





~~Peace~~
I use liquid soap :)
Bar soap and body wash
I too use a bar of Dove in the bath.
liquid soap,old spice high endurance.
I use liquid soap.
caress bar soap
bar


:)~
both...

No comments:

Post a Comment