Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Why is it when you have a bubble bath and you've got loads of bubbles, when you add a bar of soap?

all the bubbles burst?Why is it when you have a bubble bath and you've got loads of bubbles, when you add a bar of soap?
Commercial soaps are made from detergent and they kill the bubbles, which are made of actual soap.


Good luckWhy is it when you have a bubble bath and you've got loads of bubbles, when you add a bar of soap?
You,too.


Thanks for the best answer.


Good luck

Report Abuse



Yeah! What a bummer! I hate that! I'll sometimes take a shower first then fill up the bath and add the bubble bath and then soak with out the bath soap. I can enjoy the bubble bath better that way.
I dunno but I have always stopped the kids having soap in the bath because of this
Beans on Toast
  • foundation makeup
  • 2 comments:

    1. "Commercial soaps are made from detergent and they kill the bubbles, which are made of actual soap."

      No, it's the other way around. Actual soap reacts with minerals (calcium, mostly) in the bath water to form lime soaps, which are good anti-foams.

      And you're saying you actually stop your kids from washing with soap so you can preserve the bubbles? Usually that's the other way around too! That is, the parent wants the children to use soap, and the kids complain it wrecks the bubbles.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Remarkable experience earned after reading all the points of this website. I tried hard to get clue about how I could prove content of its blogs not much effective but I surrendered all my weapons just after reading it.
      รับผลิตสบู่

      ReplyDelete