Thursday, March 11, 2010

What's the BEST Bath Soap that you use for your Kids?

I have a 19mth old and a 5mth old (Boys).. I was about to start giving him a Bath and I use this I guess off brand I duno my Mom got it for me Soap. Well I wanna know what you girls think is best and also better for there skin.. I Love the Lavender smell Lotion but I can't find that Lavender smell for Soap I have some but it doesn't smell as good..





Also any other stuff you use that makes your kids smell good and clean! My husbands at Wal-Mart and I was gonna tell him to pick something better up..What's the BEST Bath Soap that you use for your Kids?
my dr. recommended dove but personally i dont like it my son always got it in his eyes and it would sting. aveeno is great, i use a brand called arbonne i love it, its hard to find tho. for shampoo i use the huggies clean team, it smells like blueberries, the smell stays for about 2 days. johnson and johnson have a great lavender bedtime lotion tooWhat's the BEST Bath Soap that you use for your Kids?
http://www.aveeno.com/
Johnsons baby shampoo products
I like the aveeno lavender.
I love baby Dove. It has lotion right in it and it has never dried my daughter out. It smells great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment