Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What is a Good Soap to Bath With?

The area that I live in has really hard water, and I have always enjoyed a bath over a shower. However I noticed that if I use Ivory or dial in the tub, then it will produce a really nasty ring around my tub.





Are there any soaps out there that I can use that don't cause so much soap scum. Also I cannot get a water conditioner because I live in an apartment and I am a student, so money is an issue.





I am just looking for a soap that cuts down on the grime in the tub.What is a Good Soap to Bath With?
um....maybe caress.What is a Good Soap to Bath With?
use the kids stuff called 'matey' ...cleans the bath tub while you bathe


peace@love=0)
Dove is great - but you might be better off using a shower gel instead of a bar of soap.
Dove...
I have the same problem and find that Dove is the best one for me.
Use whatever soap you want, just spray the tub down with Method daily shower cleaner afterwards. That keeps the tub clean.
Dove
use Dove it leaves your skin really soft and dosn't leave soap scrum.


trst me.
Olay body wash with lotion I just switch from dove my skin is so soft. Good luck
Glycerine soap (the clear bars, like Neutrogena).
I like Dove products,if you havn,nt tried them do the other i wld recommend is snowflakes,wonderful soap and bath jell Cassie
Olay or Caress, Dove, also using a bubble bath tends to cut down on ring around the tub. As the tub is draining take washcloth and wipe down the tub where the water line was, this should help.
I like Canyon Goat Milk bar soap. it makes me feel so clean and clear.
Olay or dove

No comments:

Post a Comment