Thursday, March 11, 2010

Can i use bath&body works soap to clean my nose piercing?

it's antibacterial..Can i use bath%26amp;body works soap to clean my nose piercing?
I don't think you should if it's scented, but I'm not sure.





Don't listen to the idiot who said alcohol. BAD. Peroxide is also BAD. ONLY use a mild soap and sea salt.Can i use bath%26amp;body works soap to clean my nose piercing?
No way dude! Use Ivory or something because I'm sure it has fragrance in it which would irritate the piercing.
no you can not its not good it can get infation
Of course! Antibacterial soap is best for piercings.
errmmm if i were u i wuldnt cuz its probly scented i did that too it got so infected but the best thing to use is salt water
i wouldn't, try to use peroxide or alcohol.
you should get some sea salt spray. great for piercings.
as long as theres no sents and such in it
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment