Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What is your favorite brand of bath soap?

Ivory!What is your favorite brand of bath soap?
I like the Herbal Essences body washes....But I love the body kits from Bath %26amp; Body Works.What is your favorite brand of bath soap?
Safeguard.
Hobo Sensations Body Wash.
Zest preferably whitewater zest
coast
I'm actually loving bath and body works right now. But for bar soaps.. I'd say Lever 2000
DIAL
dial
Dove! the pink one
Jesse L鈾es Dove :-)
I like Dove.
Lever 2000
Safeguard
Purpose
I really prefer Dove products.
DOVE! It smells good, feels good and sounds good;) In MY opinion...
i use OLAY with Shea butter...its great for cold weather climates and the shea butter helps keeps the skin moist...i know ..i know i am a guy, but i have done alot of reading on it and found it to be the best fit for me, and have friends switch. Good luck :)
Irish Spring.
dove
I am Zestfully clean.
lavender dial
Caress or Dove
Ivory
Dove all the way.





-L
Lever 2000.
Irish springs
DOVE
Dove body wash or Philosophy Message in a Bottle.
Irish Spring
Olay Ribbons Body Wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment