Saturday, March 13, 2010

What do you look for in a bath soap?

Moisturizers, germicidal, all-natural, fragrance, price...What do you look for in a bath soap?
Heck, I just grab whatever is the nearest,,,I am a man so it don't matter much as long as it gets me clean,,What do you look for in a bath soap?
sensitivity and moisturizers
Moisturizer because i have dry skin ( exczema )
All natural, fragrance free, moisterizing.
Moisturizers, if your skin is hydrated, it will help you keep a more youthful look.
How well it moisturizes, and lathers also the price.
Not tested on animals (great for dinner, but do I care if they smell like lavender?)


Smells good


moisturizing


not too expensive





Let's just put this in a nut shell, I buy Kiss My Face brand
One the makes my skin as soft as a baby's bosom.
Something that has not been tested on animals.
A lack of pubes is always welcome.
Moisturizers and ones with the least amount of allergens so that I don't break out.
Fragrance
Moisturizer, germicidal, all-natural, and fragrance.
I like nice smelling and moisturizing, sometimes exfoliating, but definitely one that will leave me feeling clean
anti-bacterial and moisturizer.
fragrance
Generally I do shower gel.


Sometimes I'll get a nice bar of soap with fennel and other nice things in it for moisure and (i want to say 'emulsify' but that's not the word I'm looking for)....
aloe vera
Price and fragrance.
Fragrance please
a sweet yet citrusy sent
Moisturizer and Fragrance








I use the same brand of bath soap for years actually :)
fragrance and moisturizers.
Moisturizers, Green Tea, Aloe, Fragrance, and price
The key hidden in the middle, so I can escape!
Moisture!!
Zest Fully Clean, Here
that it wasn't tested on animals, that it doesn't have weird things in it that sound like freaky chemicals, that it's all natural, i always smell it first to make sure i like the smell and that it's not too strong or smells bad, yeah that's pretty much it. and that it's a reasonable price.
moisturizers and scent
germicidal and moisturizer.
Fragrance


Moisturizers


As long as it smells good and doesn't dry out my skin, no matter what the price, I'll buy it.
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment