Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What bath soap do you use?

Body wash, changing so often.


But on the face, massage with home made yogurt. Let it stay for during the time soaping rest of the body.


Then wash up the whole body.





Yogurt gives softness to skin, tastes good when applying as well the smell is invigorating while taking the bath.What bath soap do you use?
Only my own. One of my favourites is the one we make with spearmint and eucalyptus. It's yumma!What bath soap do you use?
dove...its soft
1)oil of olay


2)dove


3)caress





i love them
My favorite is Dove :)
Oil of Olay with sha butter, my skin gets really dry at times and this really seems to do the trick.
i like to use any white soap as colored soap brings up spots, but most of time i like exfoliating face wash
I change it every week, but right now I'm using britney spears curious body wash.
johnson's baby soap
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment