Saturday, March 13, 2010

Favorite bath/shower soap?

Avon's skin so soft.used it for years. and love it.Favorite bath/shower soap?
Bath %26amp;Body Works' Warm Vanilla SugarFavorite bath/shower soap?
That stuff by Old Spice in the red bottle. But don't call it soap, it's shower gel. No flowery gayish soapy odor from me...I'm all about the shower gel, it doesn't wash off testosterone and there's no chance of someone else contaminating it like a bar of soap. Just plop a bit on your head, soap and work your way down. No need for 10 types of shampoos and soaps and conditioners. Nice and simple, yah, baby!
Dove
MichEAla, I have several favorites because it depends on the time of year and the mood that I am in. The first and favorite is by all means Neutragena's Rainbath!! It is great for all year round. I live in a climate that has hot summers and very cold dry winters. Rainbath is soothing after a sunburn in the summer and soothing and moisturizing in the winter. The smell is wonderful and relaxing! In the spring I like a lilac scented body wash, around the holidays, I like either a vanilla or cinnamon scented body wash. On really hot sweaty humid days in the summer, I really like a more crisp cleansing body wash like Dial Ocean Breeze. Sorry this was so long, but I am a woman of many scents.
I use Irish Spring, which I love the smell of and for a bubble bath I use a Milk bath, which makes my skin all soft and smooth!!
dove
suave, its cheep:-)
axe groove, it smells kinda good. it was on sale the other day at target so i stole it
quench olay body wash
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment