Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What soaps and bath tools are best for getting off caked on dirt (sweat,deoderant...like that stuff)?

I got like deoderant stuck under my arms(like its not comming off) and like my whole backside is a few shades darker than my front and also my neck and stomach are darker than my face and it's really annoying ! someone please help me and dont be rude. please.What soaps and bath tools are best for getting off caked on dirt (sweat,deoderant...like that stuff)?
How long has it been since you showered? um, I'd just use normal soap. and a brush. and scrub. :) best thing i can tell ya. or maybe a loofa.What soaps and bath tools are best for getting off caked on dirt (sweat,deoderant...like that stuff)?
You may have to use a soap that has micro beads to scrub dead layers of skin. get a tough sponge or washcloth. put a tone of BODY WASH on it!!! and just scrub scrub scrub. If you cannot afford this, use a regular soap and regular sugar, YES SUGAR as a scrub. And in a couple of days, you will see a difference.
get a tough sponge or washcloth. put a tone of BODY WASH on it!!! and just scrub scrub scrub. and for the shades of your skin, if you go tanning.. stay on your stomach the whole time. and maybe some darker makeup?





hope this helps.
use some good soap and a washcloth or something of that sort. You can try exfoliating too. If you don't have an exfoliating product than you can mix some sugar with your soap and scrub away.

No comments:

Post a Comment