Saturday, March 13, 2010

Anyone remember when some boxes of laundry soap came with a bath towel inside?

Sure do. the large box had a towel, the next size smaller had a hand towel and the small box had a washcloth. It might have been Duz, not sure about that.


Oats had dishes and plates in them, do you remember that?Anyone remember when some boxes of laundry soap came with a bath towel inside?
omg really?


lol when did i miss that?Anyone remember when some boxes of laundry soap came with a bath towel inside?
No sorry I dont
I do my mother used it....want to say it was called snowy...I could be very wrong.
lmao.. wow you must be pretty old
No. How long ago was that?
Yes, I remember dish cloths and tea towels in the boxes of laundry soap.
Yes But I can not recall the Brand name any more for certain I think it was called Duz
I hate to admit my age sometimes but i do.hey do you remember sacked flour after using the flour you had a pillowcase. Or the front of the flour bag had the face of a doll and the back had her backside and you could make a rag doll.
Yes I remember.
Um no, but I'm only 14.
I do!!!!!





I want to say it was Cheer Or Tide maybe.......I hated those boxes that you had to scoop the soap from. I much rather the liquid!!!
yeah was that Surf? I also remember dishes.
..and cereal had real toys..now you have to send in box tops or get on-line.
You just brought back a memory! I do remember now. When mom went shopping we would try to guess what color the towel was in the box. those things sure came in handy too. there were 8 of us kids.
yeah back in the day
Yes, it was Breeze. I couldn't remember the name, so I Googled it.
Yes, I can. Darn it. Lux had towels. Others had Dolls.





And Skippy peanut butter used to come in stemmed glasses, or regular, your choice. in a pattern similar to wexford crystal
My mom said she doesn't remember and shes like 40 yrs old.





Are u serious?
No but I got a Happy Feet Penguin last year in my washing powder. I screamed becoz i thought it was a dead mouse !! LOL ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment