Thursday, March 11, 2010

Favorite #54: whats ur favorite bath soap??

dove. its soothing and smells delicious.Favorite #54: whats ur favorite bath soap??
axeFavorite #54: whats ur favorite bath soap??
Dove
bath and body works, japanese cherry blossom
Caress
Softsoap Cashmere
dial its the only one i can really use due to allergies
anything that smells really good.
umm Dove?
Shiseido Zen
Moonlight Path-Bath and Body Works. It has a subtle musky scent.
lever 2000 .....
Irish Spring.
rockstar. by Lush


Its totally natural. you can get bubble bars, all sorts. check it out


www.lush.com
Zest.





It is cheap. It ';rinses clean away';, so I don't feel slimy or itchy afterwards. They offer several scents, none of which are very strong. Plus it gets me clean.





If I can't find Zest, I also like Irish Spring and Dial.
a soap that smells like cherry blossom :)
Dial and Dove are my favorite bath soaps.
something that has a clean scent not sweet. Right now I just have equate moisturizing body wash it smells so nice and clean and it suds up really well.
dove %26amp; caress
Any type, I'm not fussy, Lux, palmolive they're all the same in the long run
My favorite bath soap is made by HerbaLife
cheese scented
Lava soap
Zest fully clean
dove
Aveeno oatmeal and honey
Oil of Olay
Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment