Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of taking a bath without soap?

Someone told me that you coud take a bath without soap. That simply rinsing off with warm water is good enough. Something about how natural hygienist take a bath or something. Does anyone know anything about this?Has anyone ever heard of taking a bath without soap?
its more like taking a HOT SPRING ....bath....lolHas anyone ever heard of taking a bath without soap?
use baking soda instead, in your hair, on your teeth, on your skin, it works just as good and isn't txic like soap. it's basically just salt.

Report Abuse



Things like oil won't come off with just water - you need the soap to bond with it before it will wash off (think of doing the dishes, and how you need detergent to get off oil and grease). Warm water will kill germs, but it won't get you completely clean.
I do that sometimes,


tho not to take a bath, but just to relax. :P
my 9 month old baby has a bath in just water because she has excema so carnt use anything but water
Yes , i use natural bubble baths or oils for sensitive skin %26amp; simple shower gel and face wash because i have allergies, so i have not used soap for over ten years except on my hands only because i have to. ofcourse you can bathe with out soap .
well i have never done that befor


but my aunt does that she believes in being natural
No you need soap, if you want to be clean. Have you ever had a doctor or nurse examine you without using soap and water first. It's the soap that kills bacteria.
theres like a scientific reason to it.. which involves bonding and ions and crap .. i dnt wnat to bore u





so the long and short of it is, it cant really work, becuase soap is required to break down layers of fat and oil on the surface of the skin... with water, the layers will remain with a few bits clean...





using soap is fine it just makes ur skin dry ...





hope that answers your question..





hot water will
lol





better try it dear..
My boyfriend doesn't use soap when he showers, which at first it grossed me out. But he's clean and I've even tried it for a couple days...but I would use soap!
I rarely use soap, it really dries my skin out.





I only use it when my skin feels greasy, otherwise I use shower gel.








Suppose even just hot water would loosen dead skin so you could scrub it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment