Saturday, March 13, 2010

How do i take a bubble bath and clean my hair if the water to use to get the soap out has bubblebath in it?

rinse your hair under clean waterHow do i take a bubble bath and clean my hair if the water to use to get the soap out has bubblebath in it?
Stick your head under the faucet and rinse.How do i take a bubble bath and clean my hair if the water to use to get the soap out has bubblebath in it?
Do you have a bath and shower? Just take a shower after your bath to wash your hair. That's what I do. If you don't then just drain the water and wash your hair under the faucet.
what i would do is wash your hair in the shower, put a cap on it then go shave your leggs. or vs versa take a bath shave ect clean your self up then go take a shower after wards and wash your hair so it is sperate. i allways take a bath first in pony tail. then go wash my hair but it in a cap then wash my body. how ever... simply just use a cap! goodluck..
Always take a quick shower after taking a bath. You're sitting in dirty water and you need to rinse that residue off... so that would be the time to rinse your hair.
i remember when i was really little and would take bubble baths, my mom would take a cup and when i was ready to rinse off my hair she would turn the water on and put the cup right under the faucet and then pour out the cup onto my my head with the clean water.
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment