Thursday, March 11, 2010

My older sister used my bath soap...!!! (wtf)?

aghh, she has her own bath soap...why do you think she used mine?!?My older sister used my bath soap...!!! (wtf)?
Mabey she liked the smell of yours better?


or mabey she ran outta her own, or olny had a little left and dident wanna waste hers so she wasted yours lol?My older sister used my bath soap...!!! (wtf)?
i would too! well only if it was like an axe, tag, old spice, ect. she probaly used it kuz that stuff smells amazing! most of my friends use guys deoderent kuz it smell so good.
well maybe hers ran out or she couldnt be botherd using her's or maybe it was something that happend to make her do that like maybe something u did or didnt do pissed her off to make her use ur soap not her's
Ew.


Soap is so midievil!


lol


I have never used soap.








Bodywash all the way!





Maybe she wanted to have you on her?


hehe


jk





Maybe she likes the smell?
maybe she couldnt find hers, or yours was closer, or mabe she just loooooooooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeedddd the smell.
maybe ur paranoid, and rele she just didn't know it was yours maybe it was by mistake!
eww...


maybe she wants to feel closer to you...


its like incest by soap....


eww...
It was there, or perhaps she knows it annoys you
Wait a second, how do oyu know did you measure or watch her?
Maybe yours smelled better?
Idk! But is she hot cause she can use my soap anytime.
Maybe Because she try to mess with u? idk. o yeah, ITS SOAP, GET OVER IT!!
cuz she needed to use it and she like your soap a lot
women do we ever know y they do anything
because you ran out of reg. soap?
maybe she's a lesbian..lol
I didn't wanted to waste hers
buy a loofah
she ran out of hers
u better hide it next time... or her pubic hair will end up on it!!!!!! wtf!!!
Maybe it smelt better? Depending what smell it is.. :L

No comments:

Post a Comment