Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Girls n bath soap??

which brand do u perfer using and why?Girls n bath soap??
For an actual bar of soap, I always use Dove. The water at my house is pretty harsh, so my skin gets really dry. Usually, though I use a bath gel. As expensive as it is, I'm rather partial to Bath and Body Works. White Cherry Blossom is my new favorite. I think it smells amazing. I also like Love Spell from Victoria's Secret, because it also smells wonderful :)Girls n bath soap??
The brand that I perfer easier is the dial because it smells good to me
blooming lotus...unique and all natural...smell great and makes skin soft
Oil of Olay...It has replenishing factors and it makes my skin feel good.
dove .. smells good and doesnt irritate my skin
I love homemade and natural soaps

No comments:

Post a Comment