Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shower or bath , bar of soap or gel???

flannel or something else???Shower or bath , bar of soap or gel???
Shower, gel, and one of those meshy things on a bit of string. I used to use bar soap inthe shower until I realised we were given pubic hair as a natural store for shower gel to stop it running off you and down the plug hole!!!Shower or bath , bar of soap or gel???
shower and gel.
weekdays.... shower, gel, flannel


weekends.... bath, bar of soap, loofah
who wears flannel in the shower or bath?!?! i shower naked with my man and lather him up with his gel...oh damn 30 minutes still until i get to go home
shower, shower gel, and i wear wife beaters and guys boxers to sleep in - flannel is too hot, even in winter.
gel...!!!
Shower , perfume free soap and body scrub
very deep very hot bath and a nice long pi ss
shower then bath


liquid soap


and satin pj's
Shower and Bar.
none
Shower with body wash


flannel if its cold.......
bath and gel


thnx ;)
Shower....Gel...Flannel
I usually take showers, way to busy for a bath. And usuallly I use a bar of soap, unless we run out I'll use gel. I don't wear flannel, sometimes fleece pants.
shower, gel, something else.
Do the hell anything , just get rid of the bad smell
bath,bubbles,sponge and shower gel. want to give me a hand?
shower and gel
bath, gel, flannel
I'm a cat, I can give you furball -k-
Long, hot, steamy soak.





Gel with moisturizer.





Warm, plush velour.
shower, bar of soap
shower: bar soap
shower and shower gel
Soap.
Shower and Body-wash. Another question to ask Loofah or wash cloth? I say Loofah
Shower gel, Nice and cozy flannel pjs, and a cup of herbal tea (while curled up with a good book under the electric blanket). A good recipe to fall gently asleep at night!
Shower baby soap because I have very sensitive skin. Sleep in flannel.
shower and bath and bar of soap and gel and flannel
shower.. bar of soap

No comments:

Post a Comment