Thursday, March 11, 2010

What is your favorite bath soap and why ?

whats your favorite hard bar bath soap and whats your favorite soft soap bath soap and why? I really like the original lever 2000 bar soap. I like the way it makes me feel clean and doesn't really dry my skin.. and I like the way it smells of course. Right now on the soft soap.. Im loving the caress cashmere luxury silkening body wash. GOD that stuff smells and feels so good! its like heaven I swear! anyway though on the guys side I like the axe kilo soft soap... I think everything should smell like that................. whats yours????????What is your favorite bath soap and why ?
Well, I hate bar soap. I just can't stand it and I have no idea why. I like the soft soap so much!! I'm a fan of Tahitian Renewal from Caress. I have issues with staying with the same soap for 2 bottles worth. I start to get bored of the smell and I have to buy another different one after buying 2 bottles of the same one. I literally go up and down the aisles smelling almost each EXOTIC smelling soft soap until 1- I find a good one or 2- Mom tells me to hurry up and pick one lol. I'm just very picky with the way my soap smells. Also, JUICY BERRY body lotion from Victoria's Secrets smells AMAZING!! Yeah, I like all the exotic stuff. ^.^What is your favorite bath soap and why ?
I really like the dove soap! The go fresh energizing scent is the greatest! The bar soap doesn't lather too greatly since I use showering gloves, so I'd recommend the body wash. I haven't tried a soft soap body wash, but I'd like to try the mango pomegranate one. It smells fresh and sweet!
The scent is really important to me too. I like Dial because I love the way my skin smells when I'm done.


I also like Dove because it reminds me of my grandmother. She always bathed with it.
I like the dove moisturizing bar soap %26amp; any liquid body wash from bath %26amp; body that is lavender scented- its so relaxing!!
dove hard smells awesome and super good 4 ur skin!!!








bath%26amp;body works everlasting apple makes my skin feel awesome and has just the right amount of scent!!!
I like Dove Smooth ans Silky it leaves my skin perfectly clean + moist


love it
dove bar - cucumber and green tea scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment