Thursday, March 11, 2010

What bar soap do you when you take a bath or shower?

I use Lever, even though I'm a girl because it's really refreshing. I also use Olay soap, Dove's cucumber and melon soap, and Ivory Lavender soap also.What bar soap do you when you take a bath or shower?
dialWhat bar soap do you when you take a bath or shower?
I use Everyday Minerals Everyday African Soap. It's great and makes my back and face clearer.








http://www.everydayminerals.com/g?t=skin鈥?/a>
I don't use bar soap. I use shampoo. I like to use Dove. Or Herbal Essanses. %26lt; incorrect.
i use lever 2000
I dont use a bar of soap, unless i have a new pierxcing, which i use dial anti bacterial.


I use liek liquid bodywash. wich i like better
I use this fruity smelled soap from Bath %26amp; Body Works. It smells like a dream...:]
Dove :-)
I like lever.. it smells real nice. THen i use DOve body wash..:) for the finishing touch.





p.s. Pink VS can you mention what soap is that... it sounds heavenly:) Thanks
Lever, I like the smell
I hate bar soap but if I had to pick I'd say dove. the softest most expensive kind lol
i use dove because it's the only one that gets the scent of chlorine off me... and i still need to use perfume!
i use dove because it really soft and it smells good
I hate bar soap for several reasons. I use Suave sweet pea body wash in the shower. And when I take baths on rare occasions, I'm aiming to relax, not get clean.
Dove, its really refreshing %26amp; cleans you well. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment