Thursday, March 11, 2010

What bar soap do you use when you take a bath or shower?

I don't like bar soap...I use Softsoap...Milk and HoneyWhat bar soap do you use when you take a bath or shower?
Dove unscented for sensitive skinWhat bar soap do you use when you take a bath or shower?
Irish Spring Moisture Blast or Irish Spring Aloe
i use likas papaya or a milk bath.
I make my own vegan soap. None of that nasty animal fat soap for me! Harsh on the skin, ick ick.
Dove Pro-Age. Moisturizing, smells wonderful, loads of lather.
i use a heather moss soap made by the bee people it helps keep my skin clear and soft
Ivory...costs less than the other brands, gets you just as clean.
irish spring, aloe
Dove
Didn't I answer this?
Zest or Coast
florence suprema from france it has oats and coco butter and mangos $18 a bar
dove
Pier One has some on sale this month for a buck a bar, that has olive oil in it, and lots of different scents. It makes your skin feel very good.
I use body wash. It leaves skin softer than bar soap.
caress
This peach glycerine with loofa bits, but normally I use a shower gel.
';kiss my face';
i'm so sick of zest, coast, camay, irish spring etc.....


i'm ready to go to bath and body works for a change.
lux skincare, vinč´¸lia aphrodysia
I don't. I use dove body wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment