Saturday, March 13, 2010

I only take a bath/shower b once a month, what kind of soap/detergent should I use? to be sure?

I would use tide... its great for removing stains! After only bathing once a month your bound to have a few...I only take a bath/shower b once a month, what kind of soap/detergent should I use? to be sure?
You obviously have no life, posting these questions on Yahoo Answers. Ive looked at all the other ones you've asked, and I think You are a Poser.I only take a bath/shower b once a month, what kind of soap/detergent should I use? to be sure?
i would try bath/shower every day like most of us





sorry if it rude but true
pantene dove deoderant cucumber and dove bodywash cucumber
wtf does this have to do with the military? how bout this.. take one everyday instead and you wont have to worry about it!
That's pretty disturbing.
ewwww thats gross...i hope you are lying....
lol wut

No comments:

Post a Comment