Thursday, March 11, 2010

A turtle and a duck are taking a bath. The turtle says to the duck, ';Hey, would you pass the soap?'; The duck?

What is the answer to this question!A turtle and a duck are taking a bath. The turtle says to the duck, ';Hey, would you pass the soap?'; The duck?
I don't get it.....A turtle and a duck are taking a bath. The turtle says to the duck, ';Hey, would you pass the soap?'; The duck?
Did the duck say ';This joke isn't amusing';?





I just could be failing to see the joke but I don't see how that joke was funny.
Then the turtle nun-chucked the duck across the bill for talkin' back to him.
';OMG A TALKING TURTLE!...and why am I sharing a bath with you? And you are a freaking turtle! What do you need soap for?! Ugh I hate this mad house I am out of here!';
Hope you don't wanna be a comedian when you grow up (:
LOLOLOLOL I love that joke!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment