Saturday, March 13, 2010

My beta fish smells like fish. Can I give him a bath and what soap should I use? Do they make fish shampoo?

Silly question..... fish shampoo? Come on now...they have no hair....so why would they need shampoo. I'd try Petco and ask for fish soap.My beta fish smells like fish. Can I give him a bath and what soap should I use? Do they make fish shampoo?
no. if you try that youll kill the fish. anyway its not the fish its the water. the only thing you can do is keep changing the water. change the water every 6 days. that always works with my beta fish.My beta fish smells like fish. Can I give him a bath and what soap should I use? Do they make fish shampoo?
LMAO!! are you joking me, whenever you find the tools for that video tape it and send it to Americas Funniest People.
Just put soap in his water and you won't have to worry about him smelling anymore....cause he'll be dead! =0)
Unless Yu Are Willing To Kill The Fish Don't Contaminate His Tank With Anything (Soap,Shampoo?,etc.) All Lethal





Instead Change The Fishes Water At Least Once A Week





And The Fish Stink Should Go Away
Someone has gone cuckoo

No comments:

Post a Comment