Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Where can I get handmade bath soaps, scrubs, etc in Chapel Hill or Carborro, North Carolina?

I just moved and I'm looking for shops that sell all natural, preferably locally, handmade soaps, scrubs, shampoos, yaddah yaddah. Thank you!Where can I get handmade bath soaps, scrubs, etc in Chapel Hill or Carborro, North Carolina?
I'm not super familiar with North Carolina, but I do know that Etsy.com is an amazing resource for finding local handmade products. If you go to the Shop Local button the main Etsy page and put in Chapel Hill, you can scroll through the various artists in your area. Often when an artist sells at a brick and mortar shop, they'll list it in their announcements...Where can I get handmade bath soaps, scrubs, etc in Chapel Hill or Carborro, North Carolina?
I hope this is near you. Happy washing!





http://www.soapshed.com/store/home.php

No comments:

Post a Comment