Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What kind of bath soap do you use?

Want one that smells good but makes you feel really clean. Bar soap makes my skin dry but I don't feel squeaky clean after using bath and body works stuff. It leaves like a residue.What kind of bath soap do you use?
i use the suave milk and honey bodywash. it smells good, leaves your skin moisturized, is cheap and best of all it leaves no weird residue. i really like it.What kind of bath soap do you use?
ivory with aloe.....make my skin feel silky and smooth.....dove is great especially with my sensitive skin....hope this help
I use papaya soap


I like it cuz my skin is brown and i want to make my skin lighter and cleaner


Papaya soap makes your skin clean and lighter
Victoria Secret pear scent is great. I think sugar scrubs are the best for moisturizing.
I like Dove. It's different than other bar soaps.
I use Coconut because this is what i like to smell of.
Dove....only Dove......Dove
dove or dettol.
try using soap with goat's milk
I use Dove Exfoliating Bar Soap. This soap is great talking about squeaky clean I love it. It even leaves a cute airy whimsical scent. After wards I use Baby Lotion. I use the Johnson%26amp;Johnson healing lotion it has like a yellow type nozzle. The combination is great. I get compliments all the time.
The brand Fresh has some great soaps. I bought some for my mom for Xmas. She also likes L'Occitane soaps. All can be bought from sephora.com.





I myself use bodywash because I find most soaps irritating and a bother to use. I just squirt some on a bath pouf and lather and voila lol.
i love my DOVES and OIL OF OLAY. both have moisturizers and comes w/ different scents as well.
Suave body wash... I like the tropical coconut
Ohh if you want one that smells REALLY good you have to try (or at least smell) lol Caress Berry Indulging Silkening Body Wash. I love this stuff!
Yves Rocher-Chevrefeuille (Honeysuckle). It's a gel, but it leaves you squeaky clean (not oily at all) without drying your skin out. Trust me I've always had that problem until I started using this stuff. It's also bio-degradable. So it's good for you and the environment. A little more i price than the typical stuff, but worth it all the way! :) Good luck, and happy holidays!
when i was younger i used to wash myself with hypo-allergic soap and rinse, and then i rub some lemons on my body and rinse again.it actually works %26amp; makes you feels so clean. I don't do it anymore cuz i'm so lazy now!!! heeh..hee..hee
I'm not an expert, but the bath and body works stuff might feel like it is leaving a residue because it is not drying out your skin. The bar soap makes you feel squeaky clean because it is stripping your skin of all of its oils. Bath gels are designed not to strip your skin of its natural oils so it will feel like there is a slight residue, but it will feel more natural with time. Kinda like how you feel greasy and gross when you first start using lotion, but you get used to it after a while.
I usually use Dove bar soap and then cover up with some good Aveno lotion after to prevent dry skin... most bar soaps make my skin so dry that i feel like i get stuck to myself in the shower, so dove is definately different than the rest. Other than that, I've found that the bath and body works naturals are much better than their regular lines. Suave isn't too bad either, but you might have the same problem with not feeling clean enough.
For a good change, try Dr. Bronner's -- many different styles (liquid or bar) and ingredients -- all natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment