Sunday, March 7, 2010

Which bath soap-';format'; is BEST for my skin?

I am a 46 y.o. gentleman. My skin is normally oily.


I had used the standard BATH BAR to wash my body until I began noticing irritation (red spots) on my feet.


I have no circulatory problems, nor do I suffer from diabetes.





I am now using LIQUID bath soap in the shower.


What (chemical?) difference is this liquid soap to it's dry counterpart?





I am merely curious. :-')Which bath soap-';format'; is BEST for my skin?
Potassium hydroxide is used to saponify the oils in liquid soapmaking. In bar soapmaking sodium hydroxide is used. The potassium hydroxide molecules are larger than the sodium hydroxide molecules. It is this size difference that enables the potassium hydroxide to maintain a liquid state. I hope this helps. May I recommend olive oil based soap from Le S茅rail The French Soap Store. It is in the bar format. It is handmade from natural ingredients and it is truly the best soap I have ever used.

No comments:

Post a Comment