Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bubble bath soap for my 3 and 2 year old girls?

I heard that bubble baths are not safe for toddlers , that it could cause infections or rashes.. but I just bought them this bubble soup .. do you know if its safe ??





http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41鈥?/a>Bubble bath soap for my 3 and 2 year old girls?
some kids can not sit in the soap. It cause infection and aggravation of the urinary tract. Some kids bubble bath has no effect on them. It does not matter the brand. My daughter for instance can only was h with Ivory soap. But every now and then she takes a bubble bath and it does not both her.Bubble bath soap for my 3 and 2 year old girls?
No, don't use that. I don't use any bubble bath in my kids baths, because they cause bladder infections and when you have a baby with a bladder infection it is just awful- they have to be on antibiotics for months and they have to extract their urine out manually- my friends daughter had 2 of them and it was such an ordeal.





Products like California Baby, Aveeno Baby and Earth Mama Angel baby are safe products to use. Visit the campaign for safe cosmetics website for more info on kids bath products.
Bubble bath (or any new products) can have a risk for allergic reactions if your children have sensitive skin. Bubble baths can make them more prone to urinary tract infections. I have always just heard that bubble bath for girls and women is not recommended.





You could and should ask your pediatrician/doctor though.
Bubble bath can cause urinary tract infections. However, if your little girls have never had problems with that, i wouldn't worry. My daughter loves her bubble baths and has never had a urinary tract infection.
I use Johnson %26amp; Johnson Moisturizing Baby Bath for bubble bath for my girls. If I use anything else (other than Aveeno) they will get a rash. My husband and I actually use it in place of soap as well.
I think as a fun treat it should be okay, just not every night and the perfumes can irritate their skin.





I can never give my daughter a bubble bath because her little bum is so sensitive.
Sitting in soap can cause UTIs and yeast infections. A bubble bath should be fine on occasion though. Too be safe, wipe their privates off with a clean, soap-free wash cloth before getting them dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment