Sunday, March 7, 2010

Have you seen transparent soap at Bath & Body Works?

I have purchased pinky transparent soap bar at the shop. I really like it, and I need more!! I remember some colors of the transparent soaps were sold there. I think the price is $2 or 3 per one bar. Have you seen some colors of the transparent soap bars there? If you know any information, please let me know!


The soap smells like sweet flower and good for skin.Have you seen transparent soap at Bath %26amp; Body Works?
During the semi annual sale at bath %26amp; body works, they have glycerin soaps in different fragrances. They are on sale 5 for $5. The semi annual sale has started. You will be able to buy them until july 6th, after that you will have to wait until the next semi annual which will start in late december and go though january. I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment