Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What is the name of your favorite bathing soap?

I like liquid soap anything by Dove or Caress.What is the name of your favorite bathing soap?
Dove or caress too. It's what's in my bath.What is the name of your favorite bathing soap?
I really like Safeguard and Irish Spring.
I'm an Irish Spring fellow.
Lux
dove.....pairs
Good ole classic Ivory.
my favourite bathing soap is dove
dove!
Soap? What's soap?
Dove is good. I like Moussel too.


If you ever go to Spain, try ';Avena Kinesia';. I miss it so much!
I also like Dove


but nivea,Fa are also good
Bath %26amp; Body Works - AntiBacterial
lux
aveeno
Dove
Coast or caress....but i prefer bodywash..then it's Dove all the way.
I like the Dove bar soap...
bath and bodyworks mango mandarin gel.
dove!!!
i like dove and caress too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment