Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Poll for the Ladies: Does your soap/bubble bath/shower gel match your bathroom?

Go on admit it, it does doesn't it!!!Poll for the Ladies: Does your soap/bubble bath/shower gel match your bathroom?
and shampoo and conditioner %26gt;_%26lt;Poll for the Ladies: Does your soap/bubble bath/shower gel match your bathroom?
No
Yes.. the soap and shower gel match.. the bubble bath is a shade lighter.
hmmmm yes I think! ;)
nopes





i just buy it if i like it, not by the color of my bathroom tiles!
she insists on it even though it's in a stone pump dispenser and you can't see it.
lol im a loser i clean myself with shampoo.. and the cheapest one i find


so no it doesnt match
No
no i buy it because it smells of coconut
Always ....hun lol xxxx
no x]
no....
no it don't
y r u asking me this question im a dood! dont mistake me for a laydee again or else ill brake ur face
my bath doesnt even match
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment