Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What can I do with my bath soap scraps?

I find the little bits just lie around and there is nothing really to use them for.What can I do with my bath soap scraps?
I never have any, I always stick the sliver that is left to the bottom of my new bar of soap, and it gets all used up.What can I do with my bath soap scraps?
they are g8 for dirty cuffs, any marks really.The soap usually contains glycerin which breaks down the dirt.Also you could use them to keep a nice smell in your wardrobe or chest of drawers in a hankerchief tied up.I usually put them in suitcases that i store in the loft to keep them from smelling damp.Also g8 for putting with clothes that kids have outgrown.the list is endless.have fun lol
make a new bar of soap! what you want to do is melt them down, mix them together, and pour them in a heat safe plastic containar to harden. Check online for how to do this exactly.
Find a small container and pack them in that continually packing them down.
Mold em together. (Not with mold XD)
Cut off a panty hose leg, drop them in and run the bath water over it.
I add them to the jar next to the sink - it's a pump handwash soap bottle and I just keep addint the leftover bits and a little water. If I have just a lile bath gel left I will add that too to help keep it liquidy.
Flush them down the toilet.
To make the garbage can smell nice before you take it out. (Just trash them)

No comments:

Post a Comment