Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Is it medically healthy to use one bath soap by all family members?

I have a feeling that germs from one person's body can be transmitted to another person's body by useing the same bath soap.Is it medically healthy to use one bath soap by all family members?
Yes that's true and u should have different soaps , combs and towels.Is it medically healthy to use one bath soap by all family members?
I don't use the soap, I end up using my own body wash because everyone else uses the soap.. I don't wanna touch it if it's been in their little no-no square anyways, germy or not.. it's just that thought that bothers me. PLUS, I hate finding those gross butt hairs in there. YUCK.
If it bothers you, try body washes instead. There is less chance for germs to be transmitted to another person's body since they come in bottles and need to be squirted out onto a separate surface such as a hand or a washcloth.
Can't see what the big deal is.. you'd just wash it off with soap anyway! The germs lather and rinse off.





Exposure to some germs boosts your immune system, so don't be so quick to get your own soap on a rope...
Personally, I don't feel comfortable sharing a bar of soap. I think it's a lot better to use liquid soap.
its highly impossible.it would create some skin diseases to your family members who uses the same soap.
The chemical composition of soap (lye etc) stops germs.


Not sure I would use a stranger's soap though!
my family only uses one soap. i rinse it off before using it though (make it soapy/bubbly/rinse).



if they rub the soap all over their bodies that would be gross so im guessing they dont... so i dont think so.
I don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment