Tuesday, March 9, 2010

If your spouse were a kind of bath soap would he/she be...?

Ivory, 99.44% pure?


Zest?


Lava?


Dove?


Messy Squirt Soap?





You name it?If your spouse were a kind of bath soap would he/she be...?
Probably Caress because he's a hugger. = )If your spouse were a kind of bath soap would he/she be...?
Hmm something that smells gross probably zest- personally i hate that soap lol.


It would be the LAST thing on earth I would want touching my body :) lol


Me and spouse are separating so sorry to answer so cynically
home-made soap...wants variety but wants to be cool
Axe - because he's irresistible!!
Messy squirt soap lol
I asked my husband that question and he said that I would be dove because I'm his mate for life. I agree with that too, he would be dove.
Driven by Derek Jeter, 'cause that's exactly what he does, drives me up the wall! lol
Irish Spring, he's got green eyes like the chunks of green in that soap. Plus I like the way that one smells.
Ha Ha Ha. Mine would have to be a variety pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment