Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Whats the best bath soap for children wd sensitive skin?rayt now am using ivory soap and lactacyd bb bath?

baby dove is good I use it on my daughter and for myself I'm allergic to ivory it's to harsh on my skin Johnson's baby wash is good to but try and stay away from ivory I have found it causes more problems then most other soaps also try and use washes not soaps washes rinse cleaner and wont leave residueWhats the best bath soap for children wd sensitive skin?rayt now am using ivory soap and lactacyd bb bath?
Visit www.breezybeachwear.com in a week or two. They will be adding a page to their site called Beachy Clean and will offer a coco butter and oatmeal soap for very sensitive skin.Whats the best bath soap for children wd sensitive skin?rayt now am using ivory soap and lactacyd bb bath?
Dove ';sensative skin';
Honestly, check into hand made goats milk soap. It's supposed to be the gentlest soap for the skin. Try e-bay. They sell oodles of it.
jhonsons baby shampoo for bath

No comments:

Post a Comment