Wednesday, March 3, 2010

When did you stop using baby bath soap?

I'm just curious when you changed from baby soap to regular soap and kids shampoo.When did you stop using baby bath soap?
My girls, ages 5 and 7 still like loreal kids. Shampoo would probably still inevitably end up in their eyes so it's a good thing. When my son stated puberty around 10 he graduated to the regular stuff.When did you stop using baby bath soap?
never... it smells oh so good, lol.
I used baby soap until about eighteen months and then Dove since then. My eight year old still uses kids shampoo and conditioner.
Haven't gotten there yet. Oldest is 3 1/2 year old.
We buy the baby wash (for hair and body) and the whole family uses it. Makes things simpler. My husband %26amp; I use adult shampoo on our hair, though.
We still use it some at my house and we are all adults.


It just smells good and leaves your skin soft.


-Miranda
I started using regular baby shampoo when my daughter was a month away from being 3. She insisted on having a shower instead of bath, and the baby shampoo dries her hair out really bad. We still use baby soap.
I have an eight year old and a three year old and they both use baby soap. It smells good and it keeps their skin soft. Until their old enough to say I want to try something else I'm going to keep using it. Also when I've had a long day nothing is better than a long soak in the tub with the stuff. It doesn't dry out your skin. And you can't beat that relaxing scent.
My son is 4 and he still uses it because of sensitive skin.
Daughter will be 3 soon and she is still using baby shampoo and soap. Has very sensitive skin.
When my kids were about a year old. My kids had alot of hair and liked to get messy and the baby shampoo wasn't cutting it anymore. And my oldest was about 4 months old and developed an allergy to baby bath and shampoo, so I had to use Dove for sensitive skin on her to wash her body and her hair. Then my second I just started using the dove on her too because it was already there. Most kids shampoos are gentle for the eyes too so you shouldn't need to worry about that either.
I didn't stop using the baby soap until my son was around 5 years old and that was because it was no more tears.
Sorry to the ASKER but this is for Colleen O I cant find another way to tell her this: please stop answering my questions, you dont have any good advice for me and you are rude. Thanks.
I would keep using them until they're old enough to pick out their own. I even use the baby soap on myself.
I never used baby shampoo, it's TERRIBLE for hair. It strips the hair of it's natural oils. The reason baby shampoo is ';no more tears'; is because it's made with saline...saline has SALT in it...salt drys the hair out. I used the same shampoo on my daughter's hair that I used on mine. As far as soap..I always used a body wash never regular soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment