Sunday, March 7, 2010

What kind of bath soap do you use and what kind of shampoo do you use to?

Just wondering!What kind of bath soap do you use and what kind of shampoo do you use to?
I use pink dove soap, I love that soap! And for shampoo, I use all different ones, whenever the bottle runs out, I make sure to buy a different brand, because it's not good to always use the same shampoo, it will build residue, so you should always switch brands whenever you finish the bottle. : )What kind of bath soap do you use and what kind of shampoo do you use to?
Irish Spring and Head %26amp; Shoulders.
Plain Ivory! Shampoo: Pantene
i use back to basic shampoo and bed n' bath soap
Essence and Loreal
Dial hair and body wash
I'm using some aroma therapy body wash that has aloe in it, and Fructis shampoo.
I use Irish Spring Soap and Suave Shampoo.
I use Ivory hand soap for everything
Irish spring bath soap and Pantene shampoo and conditioner
Dove and Zest.


Pantene shampoo.
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment