Wednesday, March 3, 2010

We used a purple bar of Caress bath soap in our fiberglass shower and it left a stain on the soap holder.?

I've tried everything I can think of but can't get the stain out. Wrote to the manufacturer and got a reply that they received my inquiry and would get back to me - they never did. (Unilever). Any suggestions?We used a purple bar of Caress bath soap in our fiberglass shower and it left a stain on the soap holder.?
I would use a Clorox Bleach Stick. Rub on heavily and let sit for at least 10 minutes.We used a purple bar of Caress bath soap in our fiberglass shower and it left a stain on the soap holder.?
Soft Scrub with Bleach removed hot pink hair dye from my kitchen sink and counter tops. A lot of times the products, even with bleach in them, need to sit for a while to remove a stain. They won't work if you apply it and then remove immediately.


Also in the future, try using a soap dish for bar soaps. They almost seem to melt in my shower and make a gooey mess for me to clean up!
What color is the fiberglass? If it isn't white test an inconspicuous area with soft scrub bleach or toilet bowl cleaner. See if it lifts any color. If not let the bleach sit overnight to see if the stain will come out.
I take a wash rag and soak it in bleach till it's dripping. Then sit the rag on the soap holder for at least a day. Should be gone in a day or so

No comments:

Post a Comment