Sunday, March 7, 2010

Is there a certain bath soap or cream or pill to cure constant clammy skin?

I have always suffered with constant clammy skin. As soon as I dry off from a shower I get clammy again. Wondering if anyone knows if there is a certain bath soap, cream or even a pill to help with this problem. Of course it's worse in the summer, but is basically always a problem. This is very embarrasing when greeting someone with a hug or having someone touch my arm. Sometimes I am even sticky. At rest , I am the same way. I will be clammy at night under the covers. Not necessarily hot, just sticky and clammy. Please helpIs there a certain bath soap or cream or pill to cure constant clammy skin?
Ask your doctor about ';Drysol.'; It is a liquid that helps people with clammy or sweaty feet and hands. There may be other options, too, this is just one I know about offhand.Is there a certain bath soap or cream or pill to cure constant clammy skin?
You need to get your pores cleaned, start working out until you get a good sweat and drink plenty of water. After your shower use a after shower powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment