Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What brand of bath soap do you use? Liquid or bar?

I use bath n body sweet pea - barWhat brand of bath soap do you use? Liquid or bar?
Olive shower gel, or olive bar soap, I found that olive products, do good things to my skin. I recommend it :)What brand of bath soap do you use? Liquid or bar?
I use both! Body wash or soap!
Old Spice liquid soap or Axe
dove- it's lotiony. I don't really like it. Smells good tho- cherry blossom and almond I think. I like foamy better.
Lever 2000 - Bar
Irish Spring blue - bar
Liquid Dial!
I LOVE shower gel but it is soo expensive so I usually go with Irish Spring icy blast ot regular.....it smells great lasts a long time and really does rinse clean :) Sometimes people at work ask me if I just had a shower :)
Zum bath bar, I also enjoy products from california baby and badger balm.
Herban Cowboy ';Wild'; bar soap. Smells great.
Liquid Oil of Olay
Dove~~Cucumber/Green tea bar
liquid gel
What brand or what type?





Zest- bar





';You not fully clean until your Zest-fully clean!';
Bar - Tone with Cocoa Butter
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment