Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How many times in a week one should use bathing soap and shampoo?

I should hope that you would use bathing soap, and shampoo, everyday...or what the heck...have I been overdoing it!!


xoxo agoodgirl_msjHow many times in a week one should use bathing soap and shampoo?
The best way to choose a mate is with your nose. Studies have shown that masking our odor completely attempts to short circuit our natural ability to communicate with each other. Your hair secretes natural oils that were useful to humans for hundreds of thousands of years. Your skin is doing the same thing. In fact the hair under your arms and around your pubic region is there for the sole purpose of trapping your aroma so you will attract a mate that is chemically right for you. There is nothing wrong with showering as few times as once a week if you are not particularly active or dirty. Your body is not filthy just because of some healthy perspiration. Daily hand washing with soap is a good idea because it helps prevent the spread of germs, and fortunately, we don't choose our mates by sniffing their fingers. Although I must say my woman's hands smell fabulous. She uses no perfumes or deodorant and I just cannot get enough of her natural aroma.How many times in a week one should use bathing soap and shampoo?
I guess for shampoo it would be good for about four(4) times a week.


Soap would be use everyday.





Being hygienic all the time would be best even though soap and shampoo are not used everyday.
well ideally, you should use them every time you bathe. essentially you should take a bath at least everyday.
bathing soap should be used everyday


although i try not to wash my hair everyday as it strips your head of its natural oils.
You can bathe and shampoo as many times that you feel you should. I shower and wash my hair everyday.
Bathing soap use 2 time /day... Shampoo use 2 time /week in summer.. shampoo use 1 time/week in other season...
i take a shower everyday and shampoo and condition and clean myself
soap 2 times a day


shampoo 2 times a week
I bath and and shampoo a least twice a day,
everyday i hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment