Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My cat just got sprayed be a skunk and i was wondering if i should bathe him in the bath tub with soap.?

Or could i use human shampoo!


Please help me... my house is staring to smell like a skunk!!!!!My cat just got sprayed be a skunk and i was wondering if i should bathe him in the bath tub with soap.?
Yup, tomato juice and another way is using a female cleaning product - a douche. It sounds strange but people swear by it. And this is not a joke, my reputation hangs on every answer I gives. :)My cat just got sprayed be a skunk and i was wondering if i should bathe him in the bath tub with soap.?
human shampoo is not recommended because it can cause skin irritation on your cat and cause it hair loss. before using anything, consult with vetenarian. there are shampoos for cats avaibled at pet stores. you can also go to pet store and ask for the best advice in your situation.
Don't use human shampoo! It could be harmful to your pet. Make sure to wipe their eyes and nose off, cuz if they were blasted there. Just use a rag or a paper towel with warm water. Try using the old tomato juice cure for the smell. If that doesn't work use some cat shampoo.
tomato juice. the acid in it is about one of the only things that will kill the smell. gOOd luck!
They are right...the shampoo will not get the skunk smell out. Tomato Juice...is the only thing that will work
It sounds funny but Tomatoe juice! It really works
No that wont work. Try tomato soup.
Use tomato juice, I promise you IT WILL WORK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment