Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bath & Body Works lotion, soap, perfume, shower gel on ebay?

I know many girls like Bath %26amp; Body Works including me. I know someone that would like to sell Bath %26amp; Body Works lotion, soap, perfume, shower gel, and other Bath %26amp; Body Works products on ebay.





She wants your opinion, would you buy Bath %26amp; Body Works lotion, soap, perfume, shower gel and other Bath %26amp; Body Works items on ebay?





Also, if you were to buy products which flavors would you choose: Sweet Pea, Cherry Blossom, Enchanted Orchid, Country Apple, etc. ?





Thank you in advance :)Bath %26amp; Body Works lotion, soap, perfume, shower gel on ebay?
Yeah, I would buy the stuff, but only if the shipping wasn't too outrageous. Often, with the cost of shipping, things sell for more than you would pay on sale in the store. I would buy the Sweet Pea and Cherry Blossom scents.Bath %26amp; Body Works lotion, soap, perfume, shower gel on ebay?
well i bet people would but i wouldnt just because i live near the mall so yeah but i bet i know who people who would and my favorite scent is country apple :)
No, how much cheaper can it be than buying directly from the site especially if they have a sale. Plus I would think it was used or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment