Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Is it possible to have an allergy to bath soap?

I've always slightly broken out with small red bumps after bathing. Latley it has gotten quite a bit worse. I get tons of red splotches and hives on entire torso as well as the top of my arms. What causes it and is there any relief. I've tried just about every soap out there.Is it possible to have an allergy to bath soap?
Yes, it is possible to be allergic to bath soap. It's possible to be allergic to anything. Maybe the soaps you use are too harsh for the skin. You could try looking for ones that are for sensitive skin. You could also try using soap made for babies. If worse comes to worse, go visit your doctor and he/she will know what to do from there.Is it possible to have an allergy to bath soap?
ye sit is possible, and that's what my cousin has you have to use sorta a cleanser talk to ur doctor, u can't have anything like detergent or soap in ti u need a dermatological soap
You could be reacting to any scent or lotion in the soap if you are using scented soap. I have the same problem and I stick to unscented olive oil soap.
i'm allergic to ivory soap. try some of those glycerine soaps, the clear kind. or for sensitve skin maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment