Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What kind Liquid bath soap & lotion should a person like me use!?

okay!


i have all these like bumps on my shoulders and like the top of my back!


overall my complextion of my self is pretty good i just have really bad break outs once in awhile i am african american. I want to know what kind of soap and lotion would help my skin! and make it sort of pop and glow and sutff. if you know what i mean also i want to get rid of all the bumps on my shoulders and stuff!What kind Liquid bath soap %26amp; lotion should a person like me use!?
You should use Aveeno products. They are gentle and work well.What kind Liquid bath soap %26amp; lotion should a person like me use!?
Use something with salycilic acid, and an exfoliant combination-Like Biore exfoliating scrub, or similar. (Also use am exfoliating type of washcloth)to exfoliate bumps and treat the complexion problems at the same time. If you use soap, make sure it's not to moisturizing, (Ivory's good.) b/c African-American skin tends to be oily. You can use lotion just not on the back..
Go to your local Wal Mart.


There is this lotion in the medicated skin care section by Neutrogena, it's just basic bars, it is supposed to help with acne.





But if you are having breakouts on your body, it could be due to the fragrance within the body wash or soap, so you could try a hypo-allergenic soap or body wash which will most likely help.





All the best!
use a clinique soap i forgot the exact name but you can buy it at macy's
Anti bacterial soap with lotion WITH NO oil make sure it says OIL FREE!


If not oil free it's not helping.
olay scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment