Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What is your favorite smelling bath soap? Do you like bar soap or body wash better?

I can't find it any more, but it was PEARS soap. SOoooo goood. Also, Yardley Aloe/Cucumber was good. And I like Zest.


I used to like LUX for a regular cheapy but they quit making it. What's going on with all my favorite soaps disappearing. I don't like Irish Spring, Coast or Dove. I like Dial (the golden-yellow kind) o.k.


Ivory is boring.


As for body wash, I like eucalyptus/peppermint bodywash, or Rosemary mint. (different brands are good)What is your favorite smelling bath soap? Do you like bar soap or body wash better?
I have tried so many soaps and body washes but always go back to Regular Dove Beauty Bar. Its great for washing your face and body, it softens well too!What is your favorite smelling bath soap? Do you like bar soap or body wash better?
Bodywash liquid soap is awesome when you're wearing a blouse or shirt into the shower or bath and pour it over yourself, rubbing it into the material so the shirt clings to you... very sexy!
the dove is good the wash. it makes your skin feel soft.
i love dove refresh body wash it smells so good and is so creamy





body wash all the way
I love that Dove soap that's like... 3/4 moisturizer or something. It's AWESOME. (and it's in a bar, btw)
i LOVE softsoap spa bodywash


personally i like bodywash better

No comments:

Post a Comment