Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My skin is very dry, which bath soap good to use.?

dry skin and to know use bath soapMy skin is very dry, which bath soap good to use.?
My sister used to have this problem so bad she had to see the doctor. The doctor told her to use just regular Dial Soap. She did, the dry skin was gone, and it did work for her. I don't know how extreme you condition is though. Also for relief, you can buy some Aveeno and soak in the tub, that also works very well.My skin is very dry, which bath soap good to use.?
That's why your dry from soap it has lye in it and strips your natural skins protection. I use a body wash that is botanical and a body serum and lotion that too is botanical made with herbs and plants fruits it is the best product that has ever touched my skin and i will never use anything else because i know what's in the ingredients. click on my profile and it will take you to where you can get it. Nutriimin c re 9 body wash is the name of it and your welcome. If your face is dry we have a great selection of products there also.
Best thing for dry skin really is NOT to use soap but use a liquid soap or wash instead , I suffer from a thyroid condition which also dries the skin %26amp; ive found nothing better than using johnsons softwash any one of them is great %26amp; leaves skin very smooth , When washed use a body lotion to help keep your skin soft %26amp; smooth, Apply once to twice a day if you can %26amp; whenever you wet your hands re apply .


Give it 7 days before you notice any results at all , and 4 wks to get full on dry skin free ...your new skin takes around 4wks to come to the top , so if you apply continuously you will see perfect results after 4wks . hope this helps xxxx
Yeah soap isn't the way to go if you have dry skin. I don't use soap because it dries my skin out way to much. I use shower gels. Many of them now include a moisturiser, so that's even better for the skin.





I know Eucerin and E45 and Aqueous cream are recommended for dry skin conditions. But really if its not too severe the key is to make sure that it is always kept moisturised!
You can try this. Once a week take a milk bath it will nourish and smoothen your skin. Mix two table spoons of milk powder in your bucket of water and use it for bathing and rinse with plain water in the end. There are many helpful tips to cure dry skin at http://useinfo-dryskin.blogspot.com/
don't use soap!! they dry out your skin! use shower gels they work brilliantly. you could speak to your doctor who could suggest something medical, that would be a more definite result as oppose to trying different gels and soaps
I use ';Dove'; due to allergies but, ';Avenoo'; is good but, spendy.
Camy,Imperial Leather
Dove and Oil of Olay work very well for me. I have sensitive skin.
Buy a soap which has glycerin in it.





Pears, dove
dove
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment