Sunday, March 7, 2010

Is there any soap or shampoo or any kind of body wash for budgies while they have bath?

i have been washing my budgies with water throughout. But i want to know if there is any kind of bodywash to keep them cleaner. Plzz helpIs there any soap or shampoo or any kind of body wash for budgies while they have bath?
IT WILL BURN NO LISTERINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY SOAP THAT YOU USE FOR A BABYS MOUTH ITS LIKE TEETHING SOAP FROM GERBER THATS ONLY THINGIs there any soap or shampoo or any kind of body wash for budgies while they have bath?
Well I have a cockatiel and they dont have and kind of body washbut I had a bugie once before and I didnt have any body wash while he was alive but they couldve come out with something recently
They sell stuff like Kaytee EZ bath time. As well as ultracare bird bath spray that you can add to warm water. I contains bird friendly conditioners that promote healthy plumage.
NO I dont think so n putting any shampoo on them it might kill them so hv a look I dont think there is but it is best to look!!
We used regular Listerine and water mixed together and just spray on them until they get wet. (mix about half and half)
NO do not put anything in the water! They're not dogs -- they don't need shampoo.
just dump some shampoo on em

No comments:

Post a Comment