Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Is bath soap good for dishes?

IS DISH LIQUID GOOD ON WASHING HAIR?Is bath soap good for dishes?
Funny you should ask.


I use bathsoap instead of shampoo.


I have fine hair and it seems to be fuller no, probably the soap scum accumulated on the strands, but thats OK and also it is not as irritating on my scalp as shampoo.


I use shampoo to clean the shower,


I have 2 glass walls in my shower and the shampoo does a great job,


I feel that i wouldnt use anything for cleaning that I wouldnt use on my body, so that is good and smells nice too.


My mother uses soap to wash dishes but she is mental and I try not to do anything she does!!!


Dont use dishwash on hair that would be a little harsh.





Thankyou for that, it was fun.Is bath soap good for dishes?
The soap on the dishes will work, you just wont get as many bubbles so will use more than usual, so it can be used in a pinch, as far as dish soap on hair rinse very well, it will also dry out the scalp.
You can use bath soap for dishes, in a pinch. You can wash your hair with dish soap but it will be very hard on your hair. The surfectants in dish soap and laundry soap are much harsher than the ones you find in shampoo and bath soap.
Part a- Yes


Part b- Too harsh
lol.. i use to use it when i run out and did't have the money to buy any...... it worked...
Sunlight used to make a bar soap, not sure if they still do, but it was sort of a multi purpose soap. We used to use it when we went camping.


I wonder if the fat in bar soap would be a negative when using it to wash dishes, but maybe if they were rinsed really well it would be o.k..


As far as dish liquid on your hair, it's been said that it doesn't matter what you use to wash your hair, it's the conditioner that you should be spending extra money on. Personally, I would expect a very small amount of dish soap would be alright in a pinch, but it would probably strip your hair of most of it's natural oils.


Good question! I enjoyed thinking about it.
I don't know


I haven't tried it
No and No.............

No comments:

Post a Comment